Death Sentence to Nirbhaya’s rape culprits by Supreme Court today. Whole India is relaxed now


The true reason to feel immense satisfaction today is given by Supreme court in New Delhi. Who in the country does not remember the most atrocious case ever took place in the history of India which brought whole India together to protest and stand for justice. On 16 Dec, 2012 in New Delhi , an incident happened which had been considered most heinous crime ever.










A 23 year old , paramedical student named Jyothi Singh Pandey, who was on his way to her home on 29 December 2012  after watching a movie “Life of Pie” from Saket with his male friend Awindra Pratap Pandey, was brutally gang raped and injured harshly with iron rods by five people. After getting raped brutally, she and her friend was beaten by iron rods and they even inserted the rods into her private parts which destroyed her intestine. They were thrown out from moving bus which made them fainted. The whole India was having wrath after that which created much chaos across the country demanding justice and harsh punishment to all the culprits.The girl passed away on 29 December, 2012 in a Singapore hospital










But since we knows that Indian laws works on proper guidelines, it took some time to reach to the final decision. But finally, the biggest victory to humanity and befitting verdict to all the convicts of Nirbhaya’s case is here. Today Supreme court announced death sentence as their verdict to all the four convicts Mukesh Singh, Pawan Gupta, Vinay Sharma and Akshay Thakur who were found guilty of raping and murdering the 23-year-old physiotherapy student.










The whole India including politicians applauded the decision and Nirbhaya’s father seemed satisfied and happy after this. Supreme Court on friday upheld the Delhi court decision  announcing death sentence to all four convicts and said” We are coerced to announce death sentence to all four convicts  since they don’t deserve a jot of leniency. Their barbaric act  shuddered whole India and they are disgrace to humanity “


Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh also supported the decision on twitter


There were total five persons on the bus and the one who was highly accountable to injure the victim with the iron rod was released on bail. Mohmmad Arfoz (Raja) was found 17 years 6 months old on the day when he committed such a barbaric act and was released on 29 Dec, 2015 since he was not considered an adult. I clap for Indian constitution which determines the person’s crime with the age not with their act

The common question here by me is:

Why it took 4 years to hang them when every one knew who did the crime? Why we in India, spite of having every evidence of the convicts needs to wait and file plea to court. Why just not direct punishment or hang them on the middle of the road ?

Drop your comments on this. Am I not right?