Mukesh Ambani is a popular and a successful business tycoon as well as the richest man in India with an estimated income of $23.3 billion. The 4000 sq feet building is located on Altamount Road in South Mumbai as it is popularly known one of the most expensive addresses in the world.
Garage and Helipad:
- Mukesh Ambani has devoted 6 whole floors to his villa with cars.
2. Mukesh Ambani, a business tycoon and the wealthiest man in India with an estimated net worth of $22.3 billion, recently moved into the world’s most expensive home with his wife and three children.
3. Mukesh Ambani’s house is among the expensive residential building which cost around $1 billion.
4. Alta-mount road is one of the most expensive addresses in the world. There the cost of 1 sq feet is 80,000 rupees.
5. Each Floor of Antilia is unique and unmatched with other floors of building.
6. Ambani’s house can take a stand up to 8 magnitude earthquake.
7. Around 600 servants hired to maintain the Antilia.
8. Contains a multi-story garage which consist of 168 cars.
9. On the top of Antilia ambani had three helipads, in case if he need to travel by air.
10. Alone Lobby has 9 elevators.
11. One floor is made for car-service station.
12. Have a huge 50-seat theatre and a dance studio for the family.
13. 4 stories of the building only consist a giant garden. One floor is a health floor where you can find a swimming pool along with Jacuzzi.
14. Ambani has also a spa, a temple where all the family together prays regularly.
15. Ambani has the best place to beat summer season in Mumbai. He made a snow room to stay cool in hot days.
16. Ambani lives with his family’s on the top floors of Antilia as from the top floor they able to get proper sunlight.